60mm Ultra Drain
Stylish, elegant and clean. Yes we are talking about a drainage system… the unique Ultra Drain 60.
Simple to install and even easier to keep clean, with the revolutionary lift up alloy top.
The Ultra Drain 60 is a multifunctional, state-of-the-art drainage system, specifically designed for use around homes, swimming pools, patios, tennis courts or wherever an aesthetically pleasing drain is desired. These drains can be either locked into place between pavers or concreted in place, dependant on which application the Ultra Drain is being used.
With a high water flow capacity and strong enough to withstand light vehicular traffic, it is unobtrusive and fits flush with any surface.
Dimensions Available - 100mm depth x 60mm width x 2.8m length.
- Base made of PVC, fluted for extra strength and weight.
- Capable of withstanding domestic vehicles when set in concrete.
- Smooth PVC base enhances water flow and assists self-cleaning. The alloy top for the 100mm drain comes with a 3mm fall to the centre aiding the water collection to the drain base.
- All fittings are easily connected using PVC solvent glue.
- PVC channel will maintain its form during construction due to a “poly-former” insert which is provided with each length.
- Due to the design of the channel base, the drain should never move or float when set into concrete.
- Top grating is extruded aluminium, anodized to marine grade specifications and is removable for cleaning purposes.
- Abrasive resistant sandblasted top grating also available.
- Accessories including 90 degree corners, lockable top, side and bottom outlets and a 250mm cleaning section are also available.